On the homepage of Cleon Cosmetics, we will only gather personal information that we need to execute an order. The following information will then be used:
- Phone number (optional)
- E-mail address
Cleon Cosmetics will only register data for the purpose of delivering your ordered goods. The personal information that is registered in the Cleon Cosmetics webshop system will be stored for 2 years after the last activity, after which the information is deleted. When personal data is collected through our website, we ensure that it always happens when you give your consent, so that you are informed about what information is collected and why it is collected. The director and staff of Cleon Cosmetics are the only ones with access to the information recorded about you.
Your rights as a registered customer of Cleon Cosmetics:
- The right to receive information about your personal data
- The right to gain insight into what information is being processed and the right to acquire a copy of it.
- The right to correct any incorrect information
- The right to delete information in our platform
- The right to data portability- to have information transferred to another provider
- The right to restricts processing of data
- The right to object to derogatory treatment
- The right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing including profiling.
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to complain about the processing to the Data protection inspectorate.
Information is not disclosed or sold to third parties. However, only relevant information will be disclosed to selected and trusted third parties who are entitled to use your personal information in order to deliver the goods you have ordered and to keep you informed of the status of your order.